I have updated my Photobox Downloader application with a bunch of new features and fixes. Photobox recently implemented some heavy throttling for photos download, this update addresses that and more.
Change log for 0.3.2:
- New retry logic will retry failed (timeout) downloads automatically
- Can now skip already downloaded files (helps greatly with interrupted downloads)
- New debug mode (pass “-d”) gives extensive logging
- Less concurrent photo downloads, to avoid throttling
- Improved the documentation
- Updated example
- Albums with slashes are handled better
Update by running:
$ npm update -g photobox-downloader
The source code for API usage is available on GitHub project repository.